2. Double click the downloaded file and follow the installation procedure to complete the installation
3. When you are prompted for serial number, enter your NextPDF V1 or V2 serial number.
During the installation of NextPDF v3 under Windows Vista, a dialog box pops up saying "some system files are found missing, please insert your window installation CD and pick the i386 directory inside", what should I do?
In this case, some system files were found missing. You can recover the missing file by installing a HP ColorJet 5550 PS printer. Steps as follow:
1. Press "Start" -> "Control Panel" and double click on the "Faxes and Printers" icon
2. In the pop-up dialog, select menu "File" -> "Add New Printer"
3. In the New Printer Wizard, add a local printer
4. In the printer model, select HP as manufacturer and then pick "HP ColorJet 5550PS"
5. Follow the procedure to complete the installation.
In Form Filler, saving a filled PDF form to a different drive (e.g. D drive) pops up an error and causing failure.
This is a bug. The patch is available for download. In Form Filler, select menu "Help" -> "Update" and follow the instructions to download the patch and apply the update.
viewed by 1024x768 resolution and with Internet Explorer. All rights reserved.
Copyright 2003-2016. Disclaimer.