Teachers responded to the following open-ended question with these responses
If given the opportunity to use ClickN READ Phonics again, how would your students benefit from the availability of using the program?
- It would help improve reading scores. The program adjusts to each child so it works better than other programs.
- Excellent program for reinforcing Early Literacy Skills essential for becoming a successful reader.
- If it started at the very beginning of the year it would be a great benefit.
- It would be very helpful if we had it from the beginning of the year when they are just starting to learn to read.
- The program provides valuable letter sound associations and blending work with frequent repetitions. This helps children become very secure in developing rapid responses when they come to these letters and sounds in words. The program also gives the child both visual and auditory prompts and asks for both visual to auditory responses from the child. It is self paced and gives the child an increasing feeling of success in reading.
- I believe it would help them a lot, to review, relearn, and reinforce needed skills.
- This would be a very useful program to start at the very beginning of the school year, as it would give students a good base for the beginning of first grade.