Position: E-commerce and Digital Marketing Consultant Trainee
- Handle prospect and client inquiries about our e-Commerce and Internet Marketing services
- Assist in arrangement and preparation of meeting with prospects
- Coordinate and manage the delivery process of e-Commerce Platform and services
- Assist in implementation of marketing initiatives, including Search Engine Marketing, Google Ads, Social Media Marketing
- Participate as Trainer/Tutor in our regular training course and workshops
- A degree in any field.
- Fresh graduates will be considered as trainee.
- Candidates with higher experience will be considered as associate executive or consultant.
- Hungry for new knowledge is a must.
- Passion for the ecommerce field is a must.
- Good analytical and communication skills will be an advantage.
- Get certified for Google Analytics, Google Search Ads, Google Display Ads and Google Shopping Ads within 12 months after recruitment.
- 5-day work week
- On-the-job training
- 12 days of paid annual leave
- Subsidy on business-related self-enhancement course/training
- As a specialist in specific field, such as SEO, Internet Marketing, Google Ads
- As a consultant and capable of providing solution to fit client’s need
For interested parties, please email your resume (in English) including expected salary to [email protected] with the subject line: (E-commerce and Digital Marketing Consultant Trainee).
We will only notify suitable candidates for an interview. Thank you!